Impulsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAN RULES!!!! ---plz read----

3 posters

Go down

CLAN RULES!!!! ---plz read---- Empty CLAN RULES!!!! ---plz read----

Post  Swifty_ Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:22 pm

#1, Don't kill in TryOuts or Training unless they agree with fighting

#2, don't hang around in rooms that say something like, "Bring boss items i hack", or hacked rooms enabling such features as 999 kills or more than 16 players, and don't try to find or use any of thos zomfgl33t script kiddie haXX0rz programs.

#3, NO UNLIMITED BOSSING! people are getting banned for doing this so i'm afraid we must put an end to all UNLIMITED BOSS Quests.

#4, clan Admins and I are KINGS/QUEENS, if they don't like something you're doing, please READ WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO DO, and try to do it. Saying that as well, Admins, don't abuse your powers too much, mmkay?

#5 Try not to swap its just not fair to the game if you do and you can be banded so lets not do that anymore.

#6, again, the Admins are KINGS/QUEENS. If they decide to boot you, they have their reasons. They already know what to look for. If you've been kicked, wait a couple weeks, and tryout again.

#7, THE MOST IMPORTANT. No begging. That's right, you read this correctly. NO BEGGING! AT ALL! EVER! Don't ask me or anyone else to gift you. If you can't pay real money to get G-Coins, don't ask us. While this may seem selfish to some of you who don't have the money to do it yourself, we're playing this game for ourselves. Being in a clan simply lets you spend time around certain people whom you may like, this does NOT mean that we owe you something. If you've performed exceptionally, I may gift a person 1 item, most likely a hat or a coin. However, I'm not going to gift an entire set, plus 2 weapons, plus premium meds or a coin. I am playing this game for myself, too, so, don't continue asking me, it gets real annoying, real fast.

#8, don't leave clan members out! I can understand if it's a 2v2 TDM, If you notice someone not doing much, INVITE THEM TO JOIN YOU, PLEASE! While I -do- host a lot of 12 and 16-person DM+Berserker and TDM matches, I can't do it all the time. If you're bored, don't whine to us about it, do something Razz solo quest a bunch of level 1's or something, or ask us to do a page quest.

#9, NO FIGHTING AMMONGST CLAN MEMBERS! Please just don't fight i cant tell you how many clan members in the past had a fight and left. So just please respect other members.

#10, Please make sure admins that if you recruit someone make sure they can speak English. I and several others doesn't know any Spanish.

#11 If you are inactive for more than 2 weeks we will kick you unless you told us you were busy or going on vactacion ect. just inform us if you wont be on for 2 weeks (lol redsoxkevinw as here xD)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These rules have been pass so everyone try to follow them. If you are having some type of issue with someone please contact a admin and try to figure out what to do about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thnx
_Swifty_

Last edited by Swifty_ on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Swifty_
Swifty_

Back to top Go down

CLAN RULES!!!! ---plz read---- Empty Re: CLAN RULES!!!! ---plz read----

Post  Admin Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:27 pm

I agree with it i just asked sorasha and he likes the rules to so we pass them as the clan rules
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://impulsing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CLAN RULES!!!! ---plz read---- Empty Re: CLAN RULES!!!! ---plz read----

Post  chainkil Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:22 pm

i agree with what u say swift

once again ur wisdom is right 0.0
chainkil
chainkil

Back to top Go down