Impulsing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GunZ The Second Duel

4 posters

Go down

GunZ The Second Duel Empty GunZ The Second Duel

Post  Shotgun Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 am

MAIET Announces GunZ: The Second Duel

MAIET entertainment, Inc. - Think Innovation!

In July 2008, MAIET signed a contract on “GunZ 2” (Official name: GunZ The Duel 2) with CJ Internet regarding Korean publishing, and this fact has been press released through Korean game webzine today.

The popularity of the game GunZ Online has been growing since its public release in Febuary 2003. Now by popular demand the game has opened its door to a much more anticipated sequel. The game will include updates to the game engine itself, it won't essentially be an entirely new game, but a much anticipated face-lift on all the systems in GunZ: The Duel.

What are they changing?

A major face-lift in graphics
New character models
New and Redesigned popular maps
Modifications to network code inside GunZ
Goodbye Lead Shot
Detailed Character Customization
Completely new weapon system concept
New Styles, New Game Modes
No one knows for sure yet from the information supplied by MAIET and CJ Internet, but we can hope for a teaser to be released sometime this year to fill in the unknowns.

What will happen to k-style?

MAIET plans to keep it, why wouldn't they? They have also plan to make the way for more in-depth styles and gameplay which will make the game truly unique.

If it's not a completely new game why isn't it just an update? Why the sequel?

Mostly the money $ in other words lots of die-hard fans waiting eagerly. CJ Internet can now re-sell the liscense under a new name. What about ijji - Where Gamers Unite!? You can expect ijji - Where Gamers Unite! to dish out big bucks for this new license as ijji owes its sole success to this block buster korean game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I copied this and pasted it here for people who don't know about '' GunZ: The Second Duel ''
But im sure lots of people know already , so im just making sure. Shocked

-Akylas
Shotgun
Shotgun

Back to top Go down

GunZ The Second Duel Empty Re: GunZ The Second Duel

Post  Admin Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 am

Im gonna stay in gunz the first duel for impulsing but i will make a new accoutn and make impulsing 2 for any1 else who wants to join that
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://impulsing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LazySword Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:12 pm

i will be there
LazySword
LazySword

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifty_ Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Admin wrote:Im gonna stay in gunz the first duel for impulsing but i will make a new accoutn and make impulsing 2 for any1 else who wants to join that

Lol gunz2 will take a vary vary vary vary vary vary vary long time to be released in America form. Not ganna be this year maybe even then next year. They are ganna take the time and make that game just right in American form, BUT it will be released early in Korea i think. Just like what happened to Gunz the duel we didn't get that till a couple years later. Btw im back. Shocked
Swifty_
Swifty_

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:32 am

YAHHHH SWIFTY IS BACK <3 DID YOU IWN THE PLANE THINGY?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://impulsing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifty_ Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 am

naa i didn't win. I did win 3rd n 2nd the last 2 years but can someone add my alt i just made. My friend gave me prems for a guy so i made a new one. name is _Toaster_
Swifty_
Swifty_

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum